PUBLIC ADVISORY: The City Council of Manila would like to invite interested civil society organizations (CSOs) for accreditation in compliance with DILG Memorandum Circular No. 2022-005 and Local Government Code of 1991.
Interested organizations may proceed to the Manila City Planning Development Office at the 5th floor of Manila City Hall or to the Manila City Council located at the 4th floor of the said building.
Applicants must submit two (2) sets of documentary requirements (one original and one photocopy) all printed in A4-sized paper:
1. Letter of Application;
2. Duly accomplished application form for accreditation;
3. Duly approved Board Resolution signifying intention for accreditation for purposes of representation in a local special body;
4. Certificate of Registration or existing valid Certificate of Accreditation from any National Government Agency (e.g. SEC, CDA or DOLE);
5. List of current officers;
6. For CSOs that have been in operation for at least one (1) year, Minutes of the Annual Meetings of the immediately preceding year as certified by the organization’s board or Certification from the board secretary certifying the annual meeting’s conduct, including the date, location, attendees, and agenda;
7. For CSOs that have been in operation for at least one (1) year, Annual Accomplishment Report for the immediately preceding Year; and
8. For CSOs that have been in operation for at least one (1) year, Financial Statement, at the minimum, signed by the executive officers of the organization, of the immediately preceding year, and indicating other information such as revenue, expenses and the source/s of funds.