PUBLIC ADVISORY: The Bureau of Permits and License Division announced that the 2021 renewal of business permits and payment of business taxes and other regulatory fees will be held at SM City Manila, on January 4 – 20, 2021.
Business Taxpayers may proceed at the 4th floor, Cinema 7-12 area in order to process the renewal of their permits from Monday to Saturday at 8am.
The following are the basic requirements needed for RENEWAL:
1. Renewal form (available at the business permit renewal area)
2. Latest business permit
3. Official receipt from last year’s payment
4. Business license (photocopy)
5. Barangay Certificate
6. Original Barangay Clearance
7. VAT Returns 2020(Quarterly/Monthly)
Bureau of Permits Director Levi Facundo said that taxpayers may also renew their business permits online through the GO MANILA APP.
Facundo noted that renewal forms were made available in the said application and that the public may submit all the requirements online.He likewise said that business owners wanting to get a business permit may also secure a permit during the said dates.
“We will not turn down new businesses. Hindi natin tatanggihan ang gustong gawing legal ang kanilang negosyo,” Facundo said.
Basic requirements needed for NEW BUSINESSES are as follows:
1. Original Barangay Clearance
2. DTI or SEC name registration
3. Proof of ownership or Lease agreement