Anchored upon the ideals embodied in the programs of the Honorable Mayor, mandated by the Local Government Code of 1991, and inspired by the continuing transformation and development of the City of Manila, CGSO seeks to:
– Generate revenue for the City coffers by assisting in the proper evaluation of the lease contracts of all patrimonial properties, recommending it’s value appreciation, and monitoring rental collections;
– Upgrade the system of Inventory of the City assets and equipment;
– Acquire quality goods and avail related services with the lease appropriation of the City;
– Establish a systematic centralized records management in the City;
– Sustain cleanliness of City Hall premises and maintain the serviceability of its facilities;
– Provide a more reliable, organized and well-equipped events coordinating team;
– Safeguard the properties of the City with a well-oriented and skilled team of security personnel;
– Promote policies and programs that are geared toward the total well-being of its employees.
The City General Services Office of Manila aims to be an Office which is concerned with the total well-being of its employees, dedicated to procure quality goods and services at reasonable price, providing manpower, support to the City events, determined to systematize records management, and committed to effectively manage and maintain the assets of the City.
City General Services Office